The bequest is made in memory of a deceased person. Those who wish may have Mouvement Action-Découverte send a card to the family concerned to advise them that we have received your donation. Simply provide us with the contact information of the person to be advised.
Please send your cheque, payable to Mouvement Action-Découverte, to 25B boul. SaintFrancis, Châteauguay, QC J6J 1Y2
Mouvement Action-Découverte relies heavily on planned donations, which are indispensable to its medium- and long-term planning objectives.
A planned donation is a form of charitable donation. It is an integral part of sound financial and estate planning that consists in giving away part of the assets accumulated over the course of your lifetime, either while you are alive or at the time of your death, based on your personal, family or fiscal situation.
A planned donation is not the exclusive domain of the very wealthy or the childless—it is something everyone can do to support a cause that is close to their heart.
Why make a planned donation to Mouvement Action-Découverte?
- To give hope to people with intellectual disabilities by supporting them on a sustained basis.
- To make a more significant contribution to a cause that is close to your heart.
- To allow your heirs to benefit from certain tax advantages related to estates, depending on the type of donation chosen.
- To benefit directly from significant tax advantages.
- To further deepen your values of mutual aid, solidarity and sharing.
- To be part of Mouvement Action-Découverte’s Heritage Order and thus join its extended family of donors.
How to make a donation?
A planned donation is a carefully thought-out gesture. Discussing the matter with professionals such as insurance brokers, financial advisors and planners, notaries, accountants, tax experts or lawyers will ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision best suited to your situation. Mouvement Action-Découverte can assist you by referring you to qualified professionals.
Along with your own financial advisors, we are standing by to help you identify the best way to achieve your philanthropic and financial objectives. For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com or 450-698-3361.